Solar Panel Rebate Victoria
From 19 August 2018 to 30 June 2019, The Victorian Government is making solar panels more affordable than ever before.
Eligible households will save 50% of the cost of a solar panel system.
The Package will provide a 50 per cent rebate, up to the value of half of an average 4kW solar panel system (which currently equates to $2,225) for eligible households.
Am I Eligible For The Solar Rebate?
The rebate is expected to benefit 24,000 Victorian households and you may be one as long as you fit within the following criteria:
- Have a combined household income of less than $180,000 per annum before tax
- Are an owner-occupier of a home valued at under $3,000,000
- Do not already have a solar panel system installed on your property
- You choose a Clean Energy Council (CEC) Approved Product and uses a CEC Accredited Installer (Like Eco Choice Solar!)
- Had an eligible solar panel system installed on or after 19 August 2018, and
engages an installer who can provide a statement that they have not received a WorkSafe infringement notice in the past three years (That’s us too!)
FACT SHEET – Solar Panel Rebate Victoria
Arrange Your Solar Installation and SAVE Now
We will arrange all of the necessary documentation for you to receive the NEW solar rebate, saving you 50% off the normal cost. Don’t miss out.