Heat Pump Hot Water
Environmentally Friendly Hot Water System That Saves Money
Heat pumps extract renewable heat from the air, which makes heating your hot water more efficient, less costly and more friendly for the environment.
Why We Recommend & Install Reclaim Energy Systems
The Reclaim Energy CO2 air source heat pump, produces domestic hot water at 63°C without requiring an electrical backup and “even at an outside temperature of -10°C”.
- Industry leading technology
- Naturally environmentally friendly
- Fully solar PV compatible
- Industry first smart controller
- Japanese compressor
- Australian made tank & controller
- Australian owned
- 10 year warranty on tank & 6 year warranty on heat pump
- Global Warming Potential refrigerant rating of 1 indicating that the system is the most environmentally friendly hot water system in the market
How Much Power Should You Expect To Save?
The Reclaim Energy CO2 Heat Pump Hot Water System requires much less electricity to heat water when compared to conventional hot water systems. In fact, the system will save up to 80%* of hot water energy costs, year after year.
Standard Electric Hot Water
3.6kW electrical input to create 3.6kW thermal output
Reclaim Energy Heat Pump
0.85kW electrical input to create 3.6kW thermal output (i.e. 32°C ambient temperature)
SOLAR HOT WATER REBATE
As part of the Victorian Solar Rebate, if you have pre-existing solar installations or your household might not be suitable for solar panels, you may be eligible for the rebate on solar hot water.